Are you looking for a perfect or best soundproof foam panel/Acoustic Foam panels for your studio or home then you are in the right place. After publishing our article on the best automotive car deadener, we then received a lot more request to do a piece of roundup information on Best Soundproof Foam Panels or Acoustic Foam Panels. So we brought around 25+ different soundproof foam panels from Amazon and other e-commerce sites. These foam panels that we brought are a completely different type and different brand.
We tested each one of them in different situation and variation. After vigorous testing for a year, we came up with 10 best soundproof foam panels.
Of course if you’re just looking to sound proof the walls in your apartment and are not so concerned about recording sound quality in a studio – we reviewed the best sound reducing curtains which can also be used on walls to stop sound traveling between rooms in your house or apartment. Check out my noise reducing curtains reviews!
Top 10 Soundproof Foam Panels and Acoustic Foam Panels
Best Soundproof Foam Panels and Best Acoustic Foam Panels
1. Foamily Acoustic Studio Foam WedgesFoamily Acoustic Studio Foam Panels is ranked number for a lot of reasons. This foamily studio foam panel comes with 12 packs. These are one of the most high quality, compared to other soundproof foam panels this one is pretty affordable and cheap. If you are wondering about the installation then don’t worry they are pretty easy. This Foamily Acoustic Foam Panel doesn’t have any attached adhesive on it but you can always use an external adhesive to install this foam panel on the wall. You can use gun staples or command strips to install them. Command strips are something that I recommend because it’s clean and easy.
The overall looks and design of Foamily Acoustic Foam Panels are pretty neat and sleek. The durability of this panel is really high that is why we are highly recommending it.
One disadvantage is about this foam panel is the size. It is really difficult to cover big places with these foamily acoustic foam panels. If you are looking for soundproof a huge room or place then you can look for other options or buy a whole lot of this. But trust me this one will be worth it for sure.
2. Mybecca Acoustic Foam PanelsMybecca Acoustic Foam Panels are our second recommendation because of the value. Mybecca Acoustic Foam Panel for Soundproofing is quite cheap and affordable honestly. Mybecca Acoustic Foam Panels comes with a 12 pack with multiple variants. You can buy different colors such as Blue, Orange, Purple, Charcoal and Blue, Charcoal and Orange, Charcoal and Purple, Green Lime and Lime Green.
As most of the soundproof acoustic foam panels tend to be ugly because of the colors. Usually, all the foam panels come in black or grey. But with Mybecca’s collection of Foam Panel colors, you can experiment and decorate them as you like.
These Mybecca Soundproof Foam Panels do not distort the sound waves which most of the soundproof panels do. It is perfect for Studios. This soundproof panel is completely versatile so you can install them on your walls, ceilings, doors, windows and floor (Yeah, Floor).
One disadvantage is that these Mybecca Foam Panels are quite thin so they are not so durable. This was one of my friend’s experiences. He is a Fortnite Streamer who streams his daily gameplay on Twitch and Youtube. I suggested this foam panel and it was great. He was very happy with it for a long time and was able to see the difference. But slowly they started to wear off. But it took a long time so this is perfect for a two-year minimum. This is just one person’s experience so this doesn’t apply for everyone. I am just being completely transparent here.
This Mybecca Foam Panel works best on reducing Echos, so I would suggest them ideally for reducing echo. This one also reduces reverb and flutter.
3. Foamily Acoustic Egg Crate Panel
- 2.5" Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- Very Good Quality High NRC !!
- One of our thickest panels
- MADE IN USA - Passes the CA TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements. This is the Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. This product, passes the requirements tested in the CAL 117-2013 procedure
This Foamily Acoustic Egg Crate Panel has numerous advantages like absorbing sound, reducing distort and more. These panels are pretty thick they are 2.5 inches which are pretty thick. The thickness is an added advantage because it has a lot of benefits and advantages. These are pretty big in size too they are of 4 feet by 2 Feet so you only need to buy some of these panels to cover up your wall.
This Foamily Acoustic Egg Crate panel is very versatile. You can install them on Wall, Door, Windows, and Ceilings. Installation is quite easy and doesn’t require a handyman to install it. Its perfect for window soundproofing.
4. Auralex Acoustics Absorption Foam Panel
- High density, open-celled acoustical foam.
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room.
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back.
- Will not deteriorate or crumble apart over time.
- Partially formulated out of soy components to reduce petroleum based chemical usage in an effort to curb dependence on fossil fuels.
Auralex Acoustics Absorption Foam Panel is pretty expensive because of the quality of the materials used and also the life and value it provides. This foam panel won’t crumble or compress like how most of the foam panel becomes after a long time. Unlike most of the soundproof foam panels, this one is better looking and also comes with multiple colors such as Burgundy, Charcoal and Purple.
As the name of the panel Sonoflat Acoustic Absorption Foam Panel, this one is known for absorbing mid to high-frequency sound signals. One thing these foam panels lacks is the absorbing low-frequency sound signals. If you are looking for a foam panel that absorbs low-frequency sound signals then this is not the one you can buy any of the three mentioned above. This foam panel Alleviates flutter echo and slaps back. Also Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes.
5. Mybecca Acoustic Foam Bevel Panels
- Size: 2" x 12" x 12" (approx) ; Noise Reduction: 80-90%; Color: Charcoal
- For decorative purposes, may be placed side by side with wedges, pyramids, eggcrates and bass traps.
- Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes ; Reduces Unwanted Reflections; Reduces Unwanted Reflections
- Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms.
- Product Care: Occasional Vacuuming of Dust
Mybecca Acoustic Bevel Foam Panel is good at eliminating standing waves and Flutter Echos. It also reduces unwanted reflections.
6. IZO Soundproof Foam Panel
- Package Brings 12 Pack Acoustic Foam , you we receive 6 Piece (Color) + 6 Piece (Gray)
- Our Foam panels HIGHEST point reaches 1 inch height. Its LOWEST point reaches 3/4 inch in height. / Overall Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.44
- Note: Can help increase sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (You Tubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren't parallel to the floor) Light Weight Soundproof Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible - even great for sound proof padding sound insulation sound dampening (Camera accessories, Go-Pro etc.)
- Passes : TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements, Test Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. CAL 117 for short, is a regulation that sets the standard for upholstered furniture flammability in the furniture industry
This IZO Soundproof Foam Panel is best in absorbing sound and background noise which also prevents echos in the process. If you are worried about sound quality then don’t worry this soundproof panel will enhance the sound quality in the room with its acoustic abilities. The size of these panels is 1″ x 12″ x 12″.
7. Auralex Acoustic Wedgies Foam
- Great performance at a low cost
- Smaller panels offer more options for placement and design
- Class B fire rating
- NRC of .80
- Includes: (24) 2” x 12” x 12” Thick Studiofoam Panels" "- 24 Square Feet"
Auralex Acoustic Wedgies Foam Panel is 2 inches thick and small in size. If you have a small room or studio to soundproof then this foam panel is perfect but if your studio is big or medium then this foam panel won’t be a perfect choice for your room. If you still want these then you can install this foam panel with a combination of others for perfect soundproofing and acoustic. Auralex wedgies foam is very suitable to soundproof dog crate.
8. ATS Wedge Foam Acoustic Panels
- 2 lbs/cf density acoustic foam. NRC 0.65.
- Each panel is 24x24x2 inches
- Six panels per package (24 square feet of coverage)
- ASTM E84 Class A(1) Fire Rated
- Just $7.49 each in a 6-pack.
ATS Wedge Foam Panel is 2 feet and 2 pounds acoustic foam panel. The density of this foam panel is really good and provides good sound deadening. Each of ATS Wedge Foam Panel is 24x24x2 inches. You get six panels per package as it is quite big. This six-panel will provide 24 square feet of coverage. This is a very cost-effective soundproof foam panel available in the market.
Here is a review video and also a testing video of ATS Wedge Foam Acoustic Foam Panel
9. A2S Soundproof Foam Panels
- A2S PROTECTION Sound Proof Padding acoustic foam. The Sound Dampening - Sound Absorption wall panels' size is 2" X 12" X 12". They cover 24 square feet and can be applied for soundproofing on walls, doors, windows, ceilings floors and more areas of your home, studio or office.
- SGS CERTIFIED: In accordance with ASTM 84 & California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 The acoustic panels are FIREPROOF Grade B. They stop burning after the fire source fading. The certificates are being accepted by the U.S Fire Administration.
- MITIGATE SLAP and flutter echoes, waves, and reverb in all rooms. Maximum sound control can be achieved if combined with bass traps. Ideal to SOUNDPROOF: Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Home Entertainment Theaters, Rehearsal Studios, Control rooms, Concert Halls, Podcasting, Churches, Offices, Man Caves, Dog Kennels, Power Generator Booths, Movie Theaters, Living Rooms, Bedrooms & more.
- HIGH QUALITY Yet Low-Cost Material Sound Foam: Professional acoustic technology design. Non-toxic Excellent Elasticity. High Density 1,57 pound /CBF. Maintain their soundproofing features over time. They only need to be taken care occasionally through dust vacuuming.
- IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: The product is coming compressed to reduce the shipping & overall cost. On that stage, the width per tile is about 1 inch. Recovery Methods: 1. open the package and let them completely UNPACKED for at least 72 HOURS at room temperature. 2. Open the Vacuum package, put the foam panels in a ventilated place about 24-48 hours. 3. Soak the foam in warm water for 2 minutes wring out the water, use air dry it, or use a hairdryer optionally. | For Indoor use only.
A2S Foam Panel is an SGS Certified so it is very much fireproof because of the material which is used to manufacture this foam panel. This Foam Panel is perfect for sound dampening such as mitigate slap, flutter echoes, waves, and reverb. This foam panel is ideal for Recording Studios, vocal booths, home entertainment theaters, rehearsal studios, and control rooms. The width of each tile of the foam panel is 1 inch.
10. Beefoam Soundproof Foam PanelsBeefoam Soundproof Foam Panel is a wedge type of foam panel. This is a good foam panel for the noise canceling and sound-absorbing. The company describes this product as a High Tech Sound-absorbing panels. Each of these foam panels has 15 peaked wedges that absorb sound signals and also unwanted vibrations. This is a thicker foam panel so it will be a perfect fit for studios. Each of these foam panels is of 2 inches thickness. This foam is perfect for soundproofing apartment walls. So if you are wondering how to insulate apartment walls? Then we have an in-depth article. Check it out.
Beefoam Soundproof Foam Panels are quite big and can cover up a big area. The total size of each of the foam panels is 12” x 12”.
I hope that we have helped you make a decision on which soundproof or sound deadening foam panels. We have reviewed each of these 10 best soundproof foam panels. These are not ranked but these just 10 of our choices. You can read each of our reviews and go ahead buy these from the links provided. We get a small commission when you buy from the links provided which will help us run this blog for a long time. Thank You for reading this information. Please do share it with your friends and family. Also if you have any doubts or suggestions then please do comment below.
Best Car/Automotive Sound Deadening Materials (Top 10 Materials)
In this article, we have listed 10 best car or automotive sound deadening materials that are available in the market. We have also listed their unique features and why you should buy them.
10 Best Quiet Air Compressors (with Full In-Depth Review)
In this article, we have given information on the 10 best quietest air compressor. These are ultra quiet air compressors and we have given an indepth review.
10 Best Oil Additives to Quiet Noisy Lifter with Reviews
In this article, I have shared information on 10 Best Oil Additive to Quiet Noisy Lifter in Car or truck. We have mentioned both Petrol and diesel Engine.
10 Best Quiet Desk Fans Reviewed
Best Quiet Generators Reviewed with Buyer’s Guide
10 Best White Noise Machine for Baby with Reviews
In this article, I have shared information on 10 best white noise machine for baby or babies. These best white noise machine will let your babies sleep well.